mystic man

Paul Sullivan sullyman1965 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 12:08:24 PST 2003

Hey Y'all

I recently snagged myself a G4 MP "Mystic" complete
with a Macally iKey keyboard and optical mouse. When I
booted the first time I noticed the drive had been
erased (flashing ?).

I searched my stash for a bottable disk, in this case
9.0, and placed it in the dvd drive. On restart, I
held down the "c" key to start from the dvd drive and
got nothing.

I thought the dvd drive also plays cds and should
allow a bootable disk when pressing the "c" key. Am I
wrong? I need advice to load an os on this baby.

Thanks for reading and responding.

Sully