[G4] mystic man

Ron gMedia.DV at verizon.net
Thu Dec 25 14:26:52 PST 2003

Well, I could be wrong, but I think that this computer doesn't support 9.0

get a 9.1 or .2 cd and try again. Do you have a firewire drive with a system
on it? The computer should boot from the first syst it finds. Do you have
disc Warrior? you should be able to boot from that. Also, if the keyboard
doesn't work for booting from the cd, try an Apple keyboard.

Just some thoughts
Good Luck
Ron--

> Hey Y'all
>
> I recently snagged myself a G4 MP "Mystic" complete
> with a Macally iKey keyboard and optical mouse. When I
> booted the first time I noticed the drive had been
> erased (flashing ?).I searched my stash for a bottable disk, in this case
9.0, and placed it in the dvd drive. On restart, I
held down the "c" key to start from the dvd drive and
got nothing.