Mail

David R. Boag spikedds at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 25 18:50:36 PST 2003

Had the same problem a while back. There was one particular mailbox i
had with a TON of messages, and every time I deleted any messages from
it, I'd get the same thing. I tried rebuilding the mailbox, but it
didn't help.

I know this isn't what you want to hear, but I ended up just deleting a
bunch of older emails and creating a new mailbox. Everything's been
fine since, except I did need one of those old emails after all. Not
critical need, but nonetheless I keep emails for a good long time for
the just in case.
--
David R. Boag, DDS
spikedds at bellsouth.net