[G4] Watching DVDs on the Mac in OS 9.2.1

CJ Scaminaci halogenius at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 26 21:15:17 PST 2003

If I remember OS9 well (and I don't) I believe for audio you need:

Audio CD Access
Apple CD/DVD Driver
Apple Audio Extension

As for DVD, the driver above should do the trick. If you're having
trouble with Audio CD playback, try using Audion. http://www.panic.com/
It's shareware, limits you to 30 minutes per launch. I use it on both
Mac OS X and Mac OS 9 so to me it was worth the 20$ shareware fee. I
love it, it's a great app. Someday I plan on writing my own audio
player for Mac, down with shareware! Long live open source!

CJ Scaminaci
Project Halo: Webwar Evolved
Lead Software Engineer-Macintosh Development
http://webwar.sourceforge.net
http://sourceforge.net/projects/webwar
HaloGenius at sbcglobal.net