questions about hp scanjet software

bofus? bofus at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 27 07:52:41 PST 2003

hi,

	anyone have a hp scanjet scanner (I have the 3500c)? I have a
question: how can one change the list of apps the "scan to" menu
shows? how does one add or delete apps in this menu? hp precisionscan
pro software v5.0.6 is what I'm using under 10.3.2 osx.

	also, is there a way to shut the software off when I'm not
using the scanner? seems to use 6 to 8% of cpu constantly w/the
scanner off (I only plug its power brick in when I need to scan).

	these questions might seem silly so sorry in advance.

			on bass, watt

http://hootpage.com