[G4] Panther on a Yikes

Daniel Brieck djbrieck at mac.com
Mon Dec 29 14:02:42 PST 2003

It should work fine on your computer. The only thing that will not work
for you is Quartz Extreme. So graphics performance may not be excellent
and features in os X.3 that need Q. Extreme will not work(EX. The
visual cube effect that happens when quick switching users will not
happen). The os itself was never unstable just certain issues with
external  firewire drives  and some security issues. "All" of the
problems are fixed to my understanding with the latest 10.3.2
update....

::: useful links :::
Mac os X.3 System
Requirements	http://www.apple.com/macosx/upgrade/requirements.html