[G4] Mac & PC - - WLAN

k s d ksd003 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 20:53:05 PST 2003

WOW! Thank you so much for the thought-out and detailed
response Daniel! More than I was expecting. I'll search the
links you've supplied in the next few days.
Thank you too Bill!
Happy New Year.

btw..
Should'nt I receive a copy of each message I send to the list?
I know in the past it used to work that way, but I don't think
that I've received my own message in probably close to a year.
Maybe it's finally time to ditch this M$ hotmail account.

Thanks again,
-Kevin