Mac & PC - - WLAN

k s d ksd003 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 29 20:28:47 PST 2003

Hello all. Sorry if this topic has been brought up.

I just had an HP Pavilion 8660 given to me and I'm going to get a Linksys
wireless broadband G router
to share my cable connection. I need to put the HP in my spare bedroom and
my Mac 450MP AGP
(10.2.8) is in my dining room. I don't want CAT5(6) running down my hallway
and was wondering
if there was a WiFi way to get my Mac and the HP to share files? If there is
a way, is it relatively
affordable? The HP has Win98 running now, but I'd like to get XP on
it...From what I hear, XP and
OSX get along fairly well. This wireless stuff is all new to me so any info
would be greaty appreciated.
TIA,
Kevin