Old vs new G4 - Toshiba SuperDrive, Nidec replaces Delta PS fans

Richard Hoefer dv at on101.com
Tue Feb 4 15:53:04 PST 2003

Maurice, good call. Components of new FW800s are better.
More info here, fyi:
http://www.g4noise.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=200

Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 16:01:02 -0600
From: Maurice Kay <mmkj at swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [G4] Old vs new G4 - Comments please

Thanks for all the responses. I returned the old model Dual G4 I
purchased at the Apple Knox Street store. I am now budgeting for the
Dual 1.25 GHz with SuperDrive. I will probably wait a while to order it,
but before March 31 at the latest, to take advantage of the .Mac
promotion. My wife and I just downloaded the .Mac 60 day free trial.

Regards,
Maurice