[G4] New PowerMacs L3 cache

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Thu Feb 13 05:58:36 PST 2003

Should be a big difference.  keeping data close at hand (and more of it) in the fastest 'pooka' available,  is a good thing...shouldn't matter what the application is that uses it, either...  I'd assume one of the Macintosh rags should have the results of testing on speed soon.

Jay