sleep

Margaret Krakowiak imago at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 14 15:19:05 PST 2003

   Well, the way I'm determining sleep is that
my monitor goes dark, and the light on the
front of my G4 (450 DP) "pulses". And I just
noticed it successfully sleeping when I left
PhotoShop open, now I'm going to have to
test leaving other programs open and see
what happens. I know that when *nothing*
is open it won't sleep - at the time it should
I get a window come up with a message  saying
the computer could not be put to sleep because
of a PCI card installed in slot B.
   So, I'm still curious why this should be, and if
anyone else has experienced this. (OS9.1)

margret