Safari's new version kills my site -- please help

Peter Payne peter2 at jlist.com
Fri Feb 14 21:25:15 PST 2003

Safari's new version totally breaks my site, and I want to find the
cause so I can find what is probaly causing problems for non-Safari
users as well. Basically, what happens is this: when you load my
site, and click the mouse, all the text "bolds" itself, basically
re-renders all the text on the page so that it's bold, until you
release the mouse. It makes it impossible to click any link since the
position of the link moves when you click.  This happens with v60 of
the Safari beta (the one that just came out) and both 10.2.3 and the
new 10.2.4.

The site is located at http://www.jlist.com/  If anyone would look at
it and try to give advice on what is wrong, I'd be greatly
appreciative. Safari worked fine with my site before.

Warning: I sell some adult products on the site. Please make sure you
click the PG graphic to enter the non-adult side if you're easily
offended, under 18, etc.
--
J-LIST http://www.jlist.com

Interested in my life in Japan? See the Peter Payne homepage at
http://www.peterpayne.net/