Software Update Log file data for 10.2..4

Richard Kriss kriss at gbronline.com
Sat Feb 15 20:01:22 PST 2003

------ Forwarded Message
From: Richard Kriss <kriss at gbronline.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 21:41:07 -0600
To: G4-List <G4 at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
Subject: Software Update Log file data for 10.2..4

I ran the Apple 'MacOSX10.2.4CombinedUpd.dmg' and it everything seems to be
working great with one exception .  When I go to the Software Updater under
Systems Preferences and checked for installed updates it says NOTHING about
10.2.4

------ End of Forwarded Message
I just used TexEdit to added the following to the Software Update.log file

Friday, February 13, 2003 17:30:01 PM US/Central: Installed "Mac OSX Update"
(10.2.4)

Does that look close to your entry?

Heads up if you use the Combined updater 10.2.4 as it failed to add the
update to the software update.log file