selecting Audio In using MDD and QuickTime in 9.2.2

Cameron Kaiser spectre at stockholm.ptloma.edu
Sun Feb 16 20:52:33 PST 2003

Weird problem when I try to pick the built-in Line In as a sound input in OS
9.2.2 on my dual 1.25GHz MDD: it doesn't stick and goes to built-in None
whenever I click OK. This happens in multiple capture applications (tried
HackTV, tried Aurora MediaGrab, tried Final Cut Pro), so I can only
conclude this is a QuickTime capture issue. Capturing from the USB audio box
still works, but I'd like to have the built-in working also. Anyone observed
this?

 Cameron Kaiser, Point Loma Nazarene University * ckaiser at stockholm.ptloma.edu
-- Long live the Commodore 64 -- eight bits are enough! -----------------------