New G4s

tony melvin b_anthony_melvin at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 22:44:39 PST 2003

Good Day,

I have recieved my new 1 GHZ G4 and man I find it alot
louder then my dual 800 Quicksilver.  Have a got a
lemon? Has anyone else bought this little beast?

I have read the postings over the last few month and
heard that the last MDD were loud ( I can imagine
super loud ).  I find it hard to believe that some
people were posting that there is not that much
difference in noise levels between the MDD and the
Quicksilvers.

Also, out of interest- I went to a store to see these
new computers before I bought one and it seemed pretty
quiet.
Now in my small quiet office I sitting here thinking-
Oh man!  Do not get me wrong-  It is not airplane loud
but noticable.
Cheers
Tony