[G4] freeze/clock problems

Shelley Huston sihuston at myepath.com
Sat Feb 22 16:23:02 PST 2003

Replaced the battery.  Still freezing but at least the time doesn't
reset itself.  Am trying to use Coaster and iTunes in 9.2.2 to edit -
separate into tracks - a friend's recital CD that he recorded with no
tracks.  Applause and all.  First track worked fine but no more.
Sigh.  Thanks anyhow.  Shel