[G4] Radeon 8500 Mac version

Michael L. Brown brownml at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 24 01:08:07 PST 2003

I concur. Suggest you download the Oct 02 ATI Update and install it,
then power down completely (ie disconnect from the wall), remove the
old card. press the reset (CUDA) button. install the new card,
connect back up and restart. Personally, I did not have a problem
installing my ATI 8500, but have had problems installing processor
upgrades on older Macs.

Good luck. The 8500 is a great card.

Mike

--