Second optical drive in a 533Mhz ?

Tony.Charlton at linpac-automotive.com Tony.Charlton at linpac-automotive.com
Mon Feb 24 05:50:15 PST 2003

Hi all,

I am having a bit of trouble finding out if it is possible to put a second
optical dive into my G4. I have been told it is not possible and that I
should replace my old cdrw with the new dvd-rw but I would much rather have
the 2 if it can be done.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know

Best Regards,

Tony Charlton

The information in this e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential.
The contents may not be copied or used by anyone other than the addressee
and must not be further disclosed without our permission. If you have
received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and
delete this e-mail and any attachments to it from your systems.
Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this e-mail, the company cannot accept responsibility
for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or any attachments to it.