[G4] Palm Pilot Question

Thomas Ethen cacanne at chibardun.net
Thu Jan 2 09:22:55 PST 2003

Palms work best with simple text files and are a great help with carrying
information with you on the go. Image files take up a lot of space and work
best on Palm type devices with some sort of memory card or stick.

I use a Sony Clie with my Mac's because I love the great screen and it links
perfectly with my Pismo and G4/933.

Tom