[G4] Palm Pilot Question

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Thu Jan 2 09:28:30 PST 2003

Marilyn-
	I have been using a Palm Vx for the last few years, and I absolutely adore it - much better than carrying around a DayRunner/Franklin Planner/etc.  It fits easily into a pocket, synchronizes data between entries on the Palm and computer Palm software, and has never crashed.  If you want to get into an entry level one just to see if you like it, Palm has one model that is just shy of $100 US.  Handspring also has some models that are reasonably priced.  Both have websites - handspring.com, and palm.com - hth.

	Jay S. Snoke