[G4] Palm Pilot Question

Jim and Micky Richter richterboys at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 2 11:14:49 PST 2003

On Thursday, January 2, 2003, at 12:22 PM, Thomas Ethen wrote:

> Palms work best with simple text files and are a great help with
> carrying
> information with you on the go. Image files take up a lot of space and
> work
> best on Palm type devices with some sort of memory card or stick.
>
> I use a Sony Clie with my Mac's because I love the great screen and it
> links
> perfectly with my Pismo and G4/933.

I second the use of the Sony Clie.  I have a NR series Clie and love
the large screen.  I used to be a Newton MP2100 user and felt guilty
when I gave it up and swore I'd never use another PDA until Apple came
out with something.  However, the NR--and especially the NX
series--gave me a reason to use a non-Apple PDA.  And with Missing Sync
software as well as the Kimona Projector, the NR can be used with
iTunes,  iPhoto, and for transferring movies.  What a great little
machine.   I use it in OSX.2 on my G4 dual 867.

Jim R