Palm Pilot Question

Lida Verner coffenut at erols.com
Sat Jan 4 06:59:30 PST 2003

To add to the Palm Pilot question, I have another one.

I am forced to buy a new Palm Pilot since I bought my G4 desktop due to
connectivity issues with my old Palm. I know they told me that it is no
problem to connect both with the Windows platform (we use NT at work) and
the Mac (OSX Jag at home) ... however ... <g> .... I use Outlook at work on
the NT and Entourage at home on the Mac. Will this pose any problems?

Also, does anyone have any experience with the Tungsten T Palm? Is it any
good?

--
Lida
http://www.candlelightdreams.com/

"It's so hard when I have to, and so easy when I want to."
- Sondra Anice Barnes