[G4] Palm Pilot Question

Mark Allred mallred at attbi.com
Sat Jan 4 07:50:38 PST 2003

Lida,
I had a Tungsten T but returned it to Palm because the Sony Clie is such a
better organizer for $100 more.
However, in the couple of days I had it, It was really fast with Palm OS
5.0.  I liked the way it slides open but am concerned about the moving parts
wearing out.  Also, they give you a really cheap plastic cover to cover the
screen and protect it.  For $499, I would have liked something sturdier.

Mark Allred, M. Ed
Apple Product Professional