[G4] Beta Version of Safari from Apple - (Importing Bookmarks)

Richard Smykla rsmykla at pipeline.com
Tue Jan 7 20:40:27 PST 2003

Hi, David.

Thanks for the pointer. To save others the trouble of searching,
here's the simple solution, thanks to Milton van der Veen:

" You can just export the bookmarks from Chimera to a bookmarks file
and then drag that file directly into Safari's Bookmark window [click
the button at the right of the toolbar] and voila you're in business.
This works even if you've already imported IE's bookmarks."

Rick

--
Rick Smykla
http://rsmykla.home.pipeline.com/index.htm