[G4] Should my Dad go to Jaguar?

J J jj4 at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 7 20:17:20 PST 2003

Nothin like changing the rug instead of just
pulling it out.

Don't push him too hard but if he shall fall make
the landing soft. As in make sure everything will
work and scanners make good presents for birthdays
  or other such...

He will get there when he has everything and a
little push. To be honest I have the same problem
with my other half. I had to force her from OS 7.6
to 8.6 and again to 9.04 and again to 9.22. Now I
want to get to OSX full time and she is very leary.

Tell me Anne, what problems have you run into with
Photoshop 7, Illustrator 10 Acrobat 5 and Indesign
2. Also is there a Stuffit version for OSX. Any
insight into day to day problems I may encounter
in these programs would be great. The biggest
issue I have encountered in OS 9 is service
providers not having Indesign. I am doubly sure
this problem will persist. Quark is still lagging
and I do not want to support them at all.

Thanks

jj