[G4] Firewall

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Wed Jan 8 13:41:31 PST 2003

can't help ya with that one, Ro.  right now, I'm using an ABS connected to my cable modem.  On the one desktop Mac connected to it via a small hub, I'm running X.2.3, so I'm not worried about it (but I *do* have WEP turned on *and* require wireless users on my network to be registered users!).

if you are going to have a mixed network, I would absolutely recommend getting a firewall, but can not make a recommendation for one to consider.