[G4] Airport setup

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Thu Jan 9 09:27:15 PST 2003

Don't forget the cons to this - setting up a Mac with an airport card to perform as a base station eats up cpu cycles and available bandwidth over whatever network you've set up, as well as bus time on the new "base station."

yes, with two airport card-equipped Macs, you can use one as a base station.  but see my statement above...ymmv

Jay Snoke