[G4] Jag Bug

CJ Scaminaci anubisman at appleisp.net
Thu Jan 9 09:25:38 PST 2003

Hey,
It really depends where the files where last located. If they were on
removable media re-insert it and you'll find your missing files. When
you accidentally pressed CMD-Z you undid the copy of the files meaning
that the files were removed permanently leaving virtually no hope of
ever finding them. After you copied the files to your CDRW did you
remove them from their original location? If so, time to get the
backups from work.

CJ