[G4] Freezing Mouse

Daniel Brieck djbrieck at mac.com
Fri Jan 10 17:56:09 PST 2003

Gary,

Your mouses optical sensor may be breaking causing the freezing cursor
problem. I had a problem with my MS Intelli mouse it was randomly
double click when clicked once. This problem occurred about after two
years. The good news is that if you call Microsoft about the product it
is probably still under warrantee and they will undoubtedly    send you
a brand new mouse.  All I did was call the tech-support number in the
box and told them my problem and they basically sent out a new mouse in
two days...

Dan Brieck Jr.