[G4] Inserting a photo in an email

diane diane at mathermotorsports.com
Thu Jan 16 12:55:09 PST 2003

>Hello,
>
>I believe this topic has been discussed before. My wife uses eudora
>on OSX and wants to insert a small photo into (inline) the body of
>the email.
>
>She has sent this to various people. Some, however, say they do not
>get the photo.
>
>Is there a way to check settings with our Windows friends so that
>the photo does appear?
>
>Or is it better to just make an attachment??

I have friends that can only get attachments. Others can only get
imbedded pix. With some it doesn't matter. It's weird and there
doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason, except it's *always* a windoze
user complaining.

Oh, there was another one, I sent him imbedded pix and he only saw
the first one but could tell there were others. Attachments worked
for his.

IIRC my friend with outlook needs them imbedded if they are coming
from my Mac Eudora. If he sends an attachment from work with Windows
Lotus Notes, it works fine.

Diane