No subject

Patrick McGlynn pat_mcglynn at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 06:56:06 PST 2003

I tried reinstalling all the software on my hard drive and the computer
froze.  now whenever i get to the install program, i have no destination
disk as my hard drive appears to no longer exist.  the computer will only
turn on with the disc in and me holding down the c  key and then hitting
shift to turn off all the extensions.  any ideas how i can get my hard drive
back? or just for turning my computer on normally again?