[G4] Radius IntelliColor Display/20e

T. Brown / groucho btgroucho at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 22 15:26:09 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 01:10  PM, Richard Kriss wrote:

> I got lucky and inherited a BIG Radius IntelliColor Display/20e to use.
> Anybody know the URL for a Radius web page where I can find out if a
> special
> driver is needed for OSX 10.2.3? Something tells me Radius may be out
> of
> business.

Lucky you, I have the same monitor.
Just use the PC video port, no adaptor needed. In the Displays prefs
uncheck
" show recommended " I use 1024 x 768 75 hz.

As far as websites we're pretty much out of luck. They went out of
business, but there
are sites to purchase drivers / cards if needed in OS 9. I used
SuperRes control panel
in OS 9 to get my desired resolution, but in OS X everything works
without 3rd party
software.

I'm sure you will need to realign the monitor, I have a few test
screens if you would like me to email them.

groucho