[G4] Classic startup

Anthony Howells ah at hobbit.ndo.co.uk
Fri Jan 24 04:04:56 PST 2003

on 23/1/03 9:50 PM, Ramsey French at rammjet at bisnaga.com wrote:

> On 1/23/03 4:15 PM, "Anthony Howells" <ah at hobbit.ndo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Can I force a carbon application to run in classic mode rather than under OS
>> X?
>
> Do a "GetInfo" (Command-I or File menu -> GetInfo) and then check the "Open
> in Classic environment" box.

Thanks - this has worked great for one app.

But I also want to do this for Vuescan, as it runs ok with my film scanner
on 9.1 on my old 9500, buts locks up under 10.2 with a 2906 scsi card on my
G4 sawtooth. (except in the most basic 305dpi scan mode)

Adaptec site says that 10.2 contains the required scsi driver?

Vuescan doesn't have the classic option box in get info.