[G4] display squished

ascender at earthlink.net ascender at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 26 06:52:58 PST 2003

Thank you so much, Scott!!

This appears to be the reason.  What a relief to have it back to where it
should be.  My eyes are in shock.

Looking at the settings I went to 1280x960, 75 Hz from 1920x1080, 60 HZ
under the setting of 'Monitor' with 'millions' of colors; when I click on
'color' there is a setting called G90f-2 which is the type of monitor I
have.

Question:  How would the monitor unset itself?  would this be something of a
virus; or was there a key stroke that i did that would cause it?

Thankful for this list and those willing to share answers with others!!

aj

on 1/25/03 9:16 PM, Power Macintosh G4 List at G4 at lists.themacintoshguy.com