[G4] display squished

Scott printer at gci.net
Sun Jan 26 08:08:27 PST 2003

Do you play games? Some games require a specific
resolution. Most times when you quit the game your
resolution returns automatically. Sometimes it will not
if you do not quit the game in the proper sequence of
steps, or the program hangs as it quits. This may be the cause.
There may be a keystroke to change resolutions, but
I am not aware of what it is. Your control strip has a
box for resolution also. Maybe you hit it?

Scott