[G4] Apple OS Not Compatible with FCC Web> Pages

Robert Weller n6ne at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 07:27:20 PST 2003

This has been an issue for several YEARS.  The
universal licensing system (ULS) requires a browser
plug-in, which ONLY works with certain versions of
Netscape for Windows.  It does work, albeit slowly, on
Netscape running under VPC.  Internet Explorer for the
PC, and all Mac Browsers simply aren't supported.

If you don't like it, write your congressperson.

IMHO, government agencies should not be spending my
tax dollars supporting Safari, since it is only in
beta.

Bob