Apple OS Not Compatible with FCC Web

Richard Kriss kriss at gbronline.com
Tue Jan 28 07:47:38 PST 2003

I agree with Bob Weller that the FCC should not be wasting our tax dollars
to support the beta Safari browser. Per the FCC it is not a browser issue.
The issue is with the Mac operating system and something to do with Java. I
really do not have a dog in this fight. The bottom line is if you need to do
some online business with the FCC use a coworkers PC that has Explorer 5.5
or greater. Don't waste your time with a Mac.

Dick (soon to be AA5VU)

------ Quoted Message