[G4] PCI slot modem card for a G4 ???

Mel mkrewall at mac.com
Fri Jan 31 06:59:35 PST 2003

There are some USB modems, but no PCI modems that I know of for Macs.
Not a very big market, since most come built-in. The Zoom USB modem
seems to be one of a very few that are current for the Mac. Best Data
used to sell one, but I don't know if they still do. You could perhaps
add a serial port PCI card to your Mac if you want to go that
direction.  Good luck.
Mel