Digital Recorder

Hilary Cass hcass at thezone.net
Wed Jul 2 17:58:51 PDT 2003

I would like to buy a small portable, hopefully inexpensive tough
digital recorder to take to fiddle camp. I do not need brilliant sound
just good enough that I can download to my G4 and listen and learn tunes
after camp is over. I'm hoping to record the teachers demonstrating
techniques and should be able to get the recorder to within about four
feet of the instrumentalist. I would appreciate any suggestions from
anyone who has experience of these things. I have been trying to do some
research on the subject but am definitely getting bogged down.
Hilary Cass