[G4] keyboards

Paula Bright paula at crazedcowboys.com
Mon Jul 7 04:42:39 PDT 2003

On Monday, July 7, 2003, at 09:08 AM, Margaret Krakowiak wrote:

>  Logitech? I saw this "Elite
> Black" one that's cheaper than the Apple, but says it needs
> OS x, and I'm still on 9. Any suggestions?

Too bad it's only for X---I wasn't aware of that...I absolutely love
both my wireless and with wire Logitechs...they far outlasted my Apple
keyboard, which I admit gets lots of abuse from me...the wires
eventually break inside because I'm temporarily stuck in bed, and must
lift the keyboard back and forth, back and forth, as I get up for
restroom, drinks, and so on...I think that's more wear and tear than
they're build for. I LOVE the Logitch wireless for this reason...and I
use rechargeable batteries.

Do you plan to move up to X at any point soon? Come to think of
it---this note has been useless to you---sorry to be of so little help!
I'll post anyway, in case somebody else is interested in the Logitech.

Paula in St. Louis
http://www.crazedcowboys.com <---indie music
is our FAVORITE music!
"What's an indie?" you ask...e-me!