[G4] iChat

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Tue Jul 8 11:15:08 PDT 2003

In a test with a colleague, we found that the sound was louder and a
bit clearer when I used the built-in microphone of the iSight, but
there was a perceptible echo for the other person (of his own voice).
When I switched to an external USB microphone (Labtech), the sound
level was lower, but my colleague on the other end perceived hardly
any echo.

--Steve