[G4] keyboards

ricktig ricktig at mac.com
Tue Jul 8 11:00:51 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, July 8, 2003, at 08:05  AM, Paula Bright wrote:

> On Monday, July 7, 2003, at 09:08 AM, Margaret Krakowiak wrote:
>
>>  Logitech? I saw this "Elite Black" one that's cheaper than the
>> Apple, but says it needs
>> OS x, and I'm still on 9. Any suggestions?
>
> Too bad it's only for X---I wasn't aware of that...I absolutely love
> both my wireless and with wire Logitechs...

I've been using the Logitech Elite Duo (which is the "Elite Black"
keyboard you saw paired with a wireless optical mouse) for several
months, they're great. The "OS X Only" isn't entirely true either, as
the keyboard works just fine under OS 9 with this exception: the
command and option keys are transposed. The Logitech Control Center is
an OSX application with no OS9 equivalent, so the extra keys and
programmability aren't available under 9, but the keyboard is otherwise
functional.

Rick