[G4] Dead FW ports

Diannah Morgan diannah at attbi.com
Mon Jul 14 18:05:04 PDT 2003

nah both ports were dead

<-----Original Message-----
<From: Power Macintosh G4 List [mailto:G4 at lists.themacintoshguy.com]On
<Behalf Of Wilkin, Wayne (Mass)
<Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 8:50 AM
<To: Power Macintosh G4 List
<Subject: Re: [G4] Dead FW ports
<
<Don't know what your setup is but check this out. I actually
<had the same
<problem with some 450 G4's. Was trying to use both Firewire
<ports, one for a
<scanner and one for a burner. Turned out both ports were good
<but could only
<use 1 at a time. Overloaded them I guess. So I switched the
<burner to usb
<and worked fine. If your not already try just using one of the ports.
<