Safari & IE's bookmarks

SnowWhite jj4 at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 14 19:29:52 PDT 2003

I know I have done this with a billion bookmarks exported from
Netscape.  Don't know how to export from IE, but you probably do.  I
used a program called Safari Enhancer way back in Safari beta .63 or
so.  Anyhow, with it I turned on the Debug Menu and it includes an
Import Favourites. Everytime I run it I get a new copy of bookmarks
from IE and Netscape.  Luckily as I updated Safari to the 1.0 (v.85)
the enabled Debug Menu has stayed active. Check it out on Version
tracker.

jj

PS:
  screenshots are SHIFT + APPLE + 3 and
a chosen area screenshot is SHIFT + APPLE + 4.

Use the mouse to pull a box to choose the area. Once the mouse key is
down you can release the others (or just get a cramp from holding to
long). Relaese mouse once your box is right for shot.