[G4] Safari & IE's bookmarks

fuzzy44 at earthlink.net fuzzy44 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 14 19:38:02 PDT 2003

Perhaps you could download a demo version of URL Pro. Maybe this will
help or at least get them organized the way you want them.
OR...can you drag and drop the bookmark folders from IE on to your
desktop, like you can from some browsers? At least this would give you
copies of the folder instead of one big file.