[G4] G4--prices?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Jul 15 22:00:16 PDT 2003

That would be ME who posted those warnings Paula. Your information
about what your friend is thinking of buying is completely inadequate.
I want to help you both but you have to give us more information.

The rip off G4's are everything outside the new dual 1.25 GHz w/2MB L3
cache that boot 9 for $1599. But anyone thinking of buying a new Mac
now should be thinking of waiting for the G5 and buying the dual 2 GHz
G5 in September or October for $2999.

Please provide more detail about your friend's situation and why she
wants to buy a Mac for what and how much money can she afford to spend?
Way more detail. Send me off list if you are uncomfortable sharing with
the whole list.

Or send me your and/or her AIM name and we'll iChat AV about it. It's a
very long process and this email is very inefficient.

kunga10 (AIM)

"iChat AV, The Killer App" <http://www.osx-zone.com>
"We're Looking At A Long Period of Labor 'til January"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>