[G4] G4--prices?

Thomas J. Lane tommylane at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 15 22:05:30 PDT 2003

I have the 1 gig FW800 G4 Power Mac.  I don't think it's a rip off.  I like
it a lot.  I have no desire to go back to OS 9 so that is not an issue for
me.  Since when do the new 1.25 duals boot in OS 9?  They came out when my
model came out and I am under the impression that they do not boot in OS 9.

Tom