G5 TV Ad Distasteful & Disturbing

db deebee at aon.at
Wed Jul 16 04:36:50 PDT 2003

our entertaining, informative and apparently very sensitive friend
Kunga needs to educate himself a little further on the ins and outs of
dotMac-ery ...when passing on a link from an iDisk FileShare, the url
displayed in one's browser is useless... for future reference, assuming
anyone's interested, I found it it immediately by pasting the users
name (freg3000) in iDisk Utility

ergo - the currect url for the "offensive" bit of fluff is:

<http://homepage.mac.com/freg3000/.Public/G5.mp4>

distastefully yours ;-), db
Herzogenburg, Austria

ps. I found the ad mildly entertaining, cute in fact... tasteless?
...guess that would depend on one's taste. disturbing? ...good grief

"There is a power which can serve as a check against abuses
by a government or by government officials and that power is
the power of the informed citizen -- one who has read
enough, who understands enough, who has developed a base of
knowledge against which to judge truth or falsehood.
Participation in the great debates of our time must not be
relegated to the power elites in Washington. An informed
citizenry has to participate, ask questions, and demand
answers and accountability to make a country like ours work."
  -Sen. Robert Byrd, May 2003