[G4] G4--prices?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jul 16 11:26:49 PDT 2003

But it's not really adding a second processor. Instead it is blowing
off the 1.25 GHz processor with only 1 MB L3 cache and giving you two
w/2MB L3 caches each. A hell of a deal if you can't wait for the dual 2
GHz G5.

kunga10 (AIM)

"iChat AV, The Killer App" <http://www.osx-zone.com>
"We're Looking At A Long Period of Labor 'til January"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>