[G4] J21 vs. J24 for empty DIMM slot in G4-450 AGP

Sean picasso at madflower.com
Wed Jul 16 18:02:59 PDT 2003

CL2 is faster than CL3 for memory access. I would put your ram in the J21
slot. If you are having problems with it make sure you have the firmware
patch from like 3 years ago installed.

Honestly unless it starts acting flaky I wouldnt worry about it.

I have PC133 CL2 in mine but that is only because it was like 5 bucks more
and i only paid ~50/stick for 512M..